Current Opportunities:Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at the OEB. Currently, there are no positions available. Please check back again.
Co-op Student Opportunities:
- Co-op placements are posted at various educational institutions across Ontario. Check for co-op job postings with your school’s career centre and respective co-op office.
Summer Student Opportunities:
- Learn more about the OEB’s summer student program
Apply for a job posting:
- Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. (We appreciate the interest of all candidates and regret that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.)
- Only apply for positions where you meet the minimum education, work experience and skill requirements.
- Please apply for one opportunity at a time in each e-mail application you submit.
- Be sure to include a cover letter and resumé that is in MS Word or pdf format.
- When applying for a position, please ensure that you apply prior to the closing date which appears on the posting.
- In some instances, our postings are “Open” – that is, there is no closing date and we welcome your submission at any time. Please ensure that you clearly set out the title of the position you are seeking. For example, Administrative role, Managerial role, Analyst etc. This will help us to better match your skills and abilities to our requirements.
- When applying to an opportunity that is posted on our Careers web page, please quote the Position Title AND Job ID# of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail. This same Position Title AND Job ID# reference should also appear in the subject line of your cover letter.
- Please note that the Human Resources team is unable to view emails marked as ‘Private’ sent to the Careers Inbox due to Microsoft’s configuration of a shared mailbox. We ask that you please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org without a sensitivity setting.
- Pursuant to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, the OEB will make reasonable efforts to provide accommodation to candidates with disabilities in the course of the recruitment process upon written request. The OEB requests that candidates seeking accommodation identify their particular accommodation needs as soon as possible in the job selection process. Candidates seeking accommodation may be asked to provide medical information or verification for the purposes of ensuring that a requested form of accommodation is safe and appropriate. Questions concerning the availability of accommodation in the recruitment process may be forwarded by e-mail to email@example.com.
Page last updated 2017-01-27